Machine Problem Using Module in Python
1. Create a Salary Computation App
2. Create 3 Modules for this app
3. The first module is GrossSalary.py will handle the function
for computing the gross salary.
4. The second module is SalaryDeductions.py will handle the function
for computing the deductions
5. The last module NetSalary.py will be responsible for computing the net salary.
6. The user will input the following (Name, Hour, Loan, Health Insurance).
7. Tax(12% of the gross salary) and Rate(500/hr) is fixed
I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me at the following email address for further details. If you want to advertise on my website, kindly contact me also at my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360
GrossSalary.py from SalaryDeductions import tax, rate, TotalDeductions from NetSalary import net name = str(input("Enter Name: ")) hour = int(input("Hour: ")) gross = rate(hour) print() print("Gross Salary:", gross) print() print("Tax:", tax(gross)) loan = float(input("Loan: ")) insurance = float(input("Insurance: ")) deductions = TotalDeductions(tax(gross), insurance, loan) print() print("Total Deduction: ", deductions) print() print("Net Salary: ", net(gross, deductions)) NetSalary.py def net(gross, deductions): return gross - deductions SalaryDeductions.py def tax(gross): return gross * 0.12 def rate(hour): return 500 * hour def TotalDeductions(tax2, insurance, loan): return tax2 + insurance + loan